Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer in Charlotte
Our Michigan nursing home lawyers represent nursing home residents and their families in lawsuits involving resident abuse and neglect in Charlotte nursing homes. The injuries suffered due to neglect are often very serious and many times tragically result to the death of a resident. In cases involving the death of resident, we file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of the surviving family members.
Nursing home abuse and neglect occurs in a number of types of situations. These include:
- Failure to turn or move immobile patients
- Failure to bathe patients
- Failure to supervise patients in baths and showers
- Failure to monitor nutrition and hydration/dehydration
- Verbal abuse of residents
- Failure to supervise patients
- Reduced staff-patient ratios
Some results of the above scenarios include:
- Pressure Sores, Bed Sores, Decubitus Ulcers
- Infections & Sepsis
- Fall injuries resulting in broken bones & fractured hips
- Medication errors & mistakes
- Choking & asphyxiation
- Residents wandering away & eloping from the nursing facility
- Wrongful death
The City of Charlotte is located in Eaton County, Michigan. The skilled nursing home facilities in Charlotte include:
- Eaton County Medical Care Facility
Nursing home neglect and abuse lawsuits require highly skilled and experienced legal representation. Our Michigan nursing home lawyers will handle your lawsuit against an Charlotte nursing home under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Charlotte Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer Today
Individuals interested in pursuing a case against a Charlotte nursing home should contact the Michigan nursing home abuse and neglect firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan nursing home neglect lawyers about your case.