Our Settlements & Jury Verdicts
We have obtained significant settlements and jury verdicts for our clients throughout the entire State of Michigan. In fact, we settle over 97% of our medical negligence and nursing home abuse and neglect cases before they ever go to trial. We can do the same for you. We use our experience, skill and knowledge accomplish these results. Below is a representative sample of our past successes:
Hospital Malpractice Settlement
- $3,750,000 settlement for a client who was not properly supervised in the suicide wing of a well-known Michigan hospital. She sustained a permanent brain injury as a result of a failed suicide attempt. She was not properly monitored.
Bed Sore Jury Verdict
- $ 215,000 jury verdict for a patient in a Detroit hospital who developed a Stage 4 bed sore. He was not properly turned or re-positioned during his hospital admission.
Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
- $900,000 settlement for a patient who suffered a spinal cord injury due to medical negligence at a West-Michigan hospital.
Nursing Home Fall Settlement With Fractured Hip
- $225,000 settlement for a Detroit nursing home resident who fell and suffered a fractured hip. He was a fall risk and was not properly monitored by the nursing staff. He underwent surgery to repair the fractured hip.
Assisted Living Facility Wrongful Death Settlement
- $375,000 wrongful death settlement for a family whose son died at an assisted living facility because the staff did not properly administer his medications.
Decubitus Ulcer Settlement
- $250,000 settlement against a Saginaw nursing home for a resident who developed a decubitus ulcer and required flap surgery.
Resident Wandering & Elopement Settlement
- Confidential settlement for a nursing home resident in a dementia unit who climbed out of a second story window and fell to the parking lot. She suffered serious orthopedic injuries requiring surgery from the fall.
Wrongful Death Settlement Against Nursing Home
- Confidential wrongful death settlement against a Michigan nursing home due the failure to properly secure a resident’s wheelchair in a transportation van. She fell forward and struck head when the van came to a sudden stop. She developed a brain bleed and later passed away.
We will be happy to speak with you about your case. We will provide you with a provide a free, no obligation case review and will represent you under our No Fee Promise. This means we pay all of the costs of the case and you pay absolutely no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement. If you do not get a settlement, you do not owes us anything. We put that in writing for you.
Call us today at (800) 606-1717 to start on your case. We will start working on your case immediately to get you the maximum settlement.